HA LONG 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS (1 NIGHT ON THE BOAT 1 NIGHT IN HOTEL ON CATBA ISLAND)
Hạ Long Bay (Vietnamese: Vịnh Hạ Long, literally: "descending dragon bay") is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. Administratively, the bay belongs to Hạ Long City, Cẩm Phả town, and part of Vân Đồn District. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Hạ Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural character
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG (L,D)
7h45 – 8h15: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or our office depart to Ha long Bay, spend 3,5 hours . On the haft way stop for short break in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes.
12h00 – 12h15: Arrive Bai Chay port, enjoy welcome drink, crew briefing before checking in cabin. Start cruising and enjoy a Special lunch with Vietnamese Traditional Dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea to the legendary fishing village.
14h30: Visiting Sung Sot Cave (surprising cave)
15h30: Spend one hour Kayaking on emerald water of the world heritage.
16h30: Our cruise will take you to the Titov Island, It is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay. Or you can enjoy your swimming on romance Sandy beach.
17h30: Return to the Boat have sunset Party and Relaxing on Sun deck, boat anchors at Sung Sot area – the safest place for overnight.
19h30: A welcome drink wine serves, Enjoy dinner with Vietnamese cuisine.
21h00: Intermingle with activities on board such as Squid fish fishing, Singing Karaoke, socializing with others. Our bartender serves you the best drink at bar, overnight on boat.
DAY 2: HALONG – VIET HAI – LAN HA BAY – CAT BA (B,L,D)
7h00: have breakfast, after breakfast visit to Pearl farm where you can see real pearl products and how people breed pearls.
8h00:Then boat goes to Van Gia fishing village and change to a smaller boat cruising south to Lan Ha bay.
9h00:The boat stop at Viet Hai wharf, Then riding a bicycle 3km to Viet Hai village.
Here you will have a short trek is one of the part of Cat Ba National Park.
11h00: Riding back to the Wharf, transfer to the Boat cruising to Lan Ha Bay, have lunch on the boat.
13h00: Visiting Monkey Island, the home of wild monkeys and endangered white head langur.
15h00: Cruising to Beo tourist port, for the bus to Cat Ba town after 5 minutes arriving to the Hotel, check in and free time explore Cat Ba town.
19h:00: have dinner in the Restaurant, overnight in Hotel.
DAY 3: CAT BA - HALONG- HANOI (B,L,)
7h00: Have breakfast in the Hotel.
8h00:Our bus will transfer you to Beo tourist harbor cruise back to Ha Long Bay, Transfer to Big Cruising back to Ha long Tourist Wharf.
11h30: Arriving to Ha long City, have lunch in the Restaurant.
12h30: Get on the bus coming back to Ha noi, on the haft way stop for short break 25 minutes.
16h30: Arrive to Ha noi. Tour End !
1. Stay 1 Night on Boat +1 Night in 2 Star hotel:
2. Stay 1 Night on Boat +1 Night in 3 Star hotel:
3. Stay 1 Night on Boat +1 Night in Resort 4 star:
Trip included: / halong bay package tours
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- A bottles of water/person
- Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water
- The night in Hotel on Cat Ba Island.
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as: breakfast, lunches, dinner (B,L,D)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking (one hour)
- Fishing equipments
- On board insurance, service charge
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
CHILDREN POLICY/ Ha long bay package tours for kids:
- Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge (maximum is 1 child per cabin, sharing room with parent)
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old (maximum is 1 child per cabin):
+ Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% the adult tour price
+ Sharing room with adult will be charged 75% the adult tour price
- From 10 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.